Monday, August 06, 2007

5 months old girl!

Lea is 5 months old: She can roll over both ways- and loves doing it- especially at night- which keeps mommy and daddy up. She loves to sit up and can even support herself for 3 seconds or so. She loves being read to- and even turns the pages, she cries when the book is over. Lea Yael is such a little talker... she will have a conversation with anyone! She eats lots of fruits and hates carrots. She tries to crawl but cant get anywhere yet...nebach! Oh yea, she also happens to be the cutest sweetest baby in the world. Here are a bunch of random pictures:









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lea Yael -
"You are such a sweetie - I want to give you a kiss right now. I love you" Cousin Elliot
(I swear that he said that it was soooo cute)

My Cool Stuff said...

Lea Yael ~

I hold so much love for you in my heart.

You are so sweet and beautiful!

Auntie Lou