Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The Lea Yael Variety Show!

Tomorrow 12-16-07 miss Lea Yael turns 10 months old. Here is a quick update: Lea is the sweetest gal ever. She loves to share everything-from toys to food. Her fav. foods are cheese, potatoes, challah, bubby ava's chicken soup, chicken, cheerios, and bananas. She is scared of strangers and vacuums. She loves to give kisses (open mouthed). She loves it when people act crazy...really crazy- the more wild, the better. She is really smart- and can sort shapes into the correct holes. When put in the living room with her toys, she will follow her mommy into the kitchen (you'll see on the video). She is mischievous- and will sometimes throw food at you. She likes to be up talking and laughing all night. She has a cute tush.
THE VIDEO BELOW IS A BUNCH OF DIFF. CLIPS FROM THE PAST 2 WEEKS.

5 comments:

Scott Burgher said...

Seriously though... this is by far the most gorgeous little boobah face in the world.

this video is over 8 minutes long.... I have watched it 7 times already, I believe that means I have spent the last hour doing nothing at work but watching this video.... BEST DAY EVER!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ba Ba Ba Boobah!! Please give her 120,000 big smooches for me - she is so sweet. I can't believe she is doing down dog, yoga position, in the video (or maybe she is strengthening her legs for walking), either way she is amazing!! Love you all - -
Cousin Tali

Anonymous said...

Ba Ba Ba Boobah!! Please give her 120,000 big smooches for me - she is so sweet. I can't believe she is doing down dog, yoga position, in the video (or maybe she is strengthening her legs for walking), either way she is amazing!! Love you all - -
Cousin Tali

Uncle Mikey said...

My baby is already talking! Lea Yael, thank you so much for calling me again yesterday. I love hearing your voice. Make sure your mommy lays off the sugar.

Kissing you like crazy...

Love,
Uncle Mikey

Anonymous said...

I'm deffinately coming over to play with the toys. She has better toys than I do.