Thursday, July 24, 2008

Uncle Mikey and Aunti Nomi got Marrried

On July 6th I had my first experience as a flower girl when my uncle mikey married the beautiful Naomi! I was awesome on the flights, got to swim in the ocean, shop on rodeo drive and spend time with my moms whole immediate family! I also got to meet my b'shert Ben Kahn-Rose who was born 5 hours after me and whose mommy is my mommy's best-friend. I love him so much that I kept trying to hug him at the wedding! Check out our collage:





















Here is a video of Lea Yael cleaning. She did this one day without any prompting. And yes we know not to let her near the chemicals...

5 comments:

Uncle Mikey said...

Lea Yael,

Your Aunti Nomi and Uncle Mikey are kvelling over here. We cannot believe what a beautiful, smart young lady you've become. We love and miss you so, so much.

Sari Zats said...

just amazing robyn! you have yourself a little monkey! give punka shmunka a kiss from me!!! miss you guys!!! bring lea over!!!

Scott Burgher said...

we love that gorgeous beautiful smart young girl....

give her lots of kissies from her Tanti adgie and feter scotty

Talia Jewelry Design said...

oh my goodness - we love her so much. elliot called lea a "princess" in her dress. i said, yes she is! please give her 10,000 kisses from us.
p.s. lea, you can do our dishes anytime!

Anonymous said...

Can Lea come over and help me wash Samantha's bottles and run the dishwasher??? Then we can play together all day long! What a punka and a cutie patooty. We love you Lea! Youre gorgeous!